Gabriel Tejeda

Gabriel Tejeda
Awesome

Friday, January 28, 2011

First Blog, 01-28-2011

This is Gabriel Tejeda. This is my first blog. What do I talk about? well, my name is Gabriel, I am the oldest of six; one brother and four sisters. I have a siamese cat named Bonita. My best friend is named Ryan, my other really good friends are Ben, Tommy, Caitlin. I have a girlfriend named Abby.
 I am a wrestler at my high school, JV, but it's still the same old shit. I've been a wrestler since I was a freshman; first wrestler in my family on both sides.
I like break dancing; I am a bboy because I like the dance
I like movies; I hope to make movies after I graduate, I hope that I will be involved in Hollywood movies.
 I'll continue to post other stuff, but right now I just wanted to start this blog because I was bored today and decided to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment