Gabriel Tejeda

Gabriel Tejeda
Awesome

Saturday, July 16, 2011

6th month Anniversary part 2

...where did I leave off?

Okay I got it.

It's the end of the day at our restaurant and I'm texting Abby and she tells me that I should come to the party so I could see her and hang out. I thought that was a good idea and I wanted to do it. I told my parents that a girl named Abby wanted to hang out with me at a New Years Eve party tonight. I think they were really happy to hear that I was going out, finally. I didn't go out too much with friends and I didn't go to many parties. That night was my first real party that I went to with a lot of friends and New Years.  My parents told me they could drop me off because they were gonna go to a party too and since Stephanie lived in a rich suburb called West Des Moines (or Waukee) it wouldn't be much of a hassle because they were going that way too. Abby agreed to give me a ride home. Nice.

I went home to get ready for the party and Abby tells me that there could be a possibility that I couldn't go, because Stephanie already had a certain number of people coming(or maybe she just didn't want me to come because I'm not cool enough?).

Shit!

She told me not to worry and that she could take care of it, I told my parents that there would be a possibility that  I couldn't go and they immediately started giving me pity and all that shit. If I couldn't go, this would be a real bummer. But thank God Abby worked it out with Stephanie.

I arrive at Stephanie's house and I get welcomed in and I go downstairs where the party will be held. I get welcomed by the other girls. I sit down and I wait for Abby to arrive. The party gets started as more people come in. I am a little reserved but once I get comfortable with everybody I like to feel like I'm the life of the party. When Abby comes down and see me sitting on the chair, she extends out her arms waiting for a hug, I smile and hug her. She looks hot. She's wearing these yoga pants or leggings or whatever, either way they make her ass look nice! I talk to her for a bit and then I talk to some other girls as the party gets to be more lively.

I leave Abby to talk to her friends and at one point I'm sitting on the couch surrounded by a bunch of girls. Abby, Laurie, Grace, Sara, I think Shelby and Hannah. Abby is in front of me or beside me. I remember both times. I think when Abby was in front of me was near the beginning of the party and when she was beside me was later on. I talk to her directly and she looks straight at me. I notice her beauty.

There's this thing about Abby and maybe about most people, but there are some certain angles that make her look gorgeous and other angles don't. I'm sure that's true about most people but when I see the gorgeous angles of Abby, I get more interested. *Don't get me wrong, she's beautiful all around*  This gravitational pull kind of scares me so I get up and I talk to some of the guys and joke around with them, I talk to some other girls.

*Okay just for the record, when I talk to girls it can also be mistaken for flirting, so in a way, I'm flirtaking? flirtalking? Idk.*

We're about and hour into the party and it's 12:00 is coming. I see Abby getting up from the couch and she comes over to me. We make some sort of small talk and this small talk kinda isn't small talk anymore... I notice that she's looking right into my eyes, she's planted her foot in a way that says: I wanna talk to you, and she's twirling her hair around her finger...

If I've seen enough movies and read enough articles, all those signs are signs that she's interested in you. And so am I. I get really interested in her. I like her. She's fun to talk to, so far we're interested in a lot of things together, we have some things in common. I start to really like her. I want to kiss her.

So I promised myself that I will not go home without a kiss and if I do, then beat me till I'm numb, God.

I focused all my energy on getting that kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment